1. Open up your products by clicking products on the left side
2. In the products screen select the item you created a product test for(select the original one not the copy that was made for your test)
3. Copy the number at the top of the URL.
4. Go to the Stamped app and select the “Reviews” tab on the left. Enter the id you copied from the URL and enter it into the search bar and press enter (this will show all the reviews for that product)
5. Now press the download button circled here
7. Now send us this download to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can modify it so your variations will display the proper reviews. This usually can take between 30 mins to a few hours. We will send you back a csv file which you will upload to stamped and your reviews will appear on your product variations.
8 . Once you recieve an email back from us with your variations reviews head on over to the stamped app and click on the Settings tab on the bottom left.
9 . Then select the importer option on the left side of the settings page
10 . On the importer page select the Reviews tab
11 . On the reviews tab for the "Select Provider Source" option select "Custom". Then select the file that we sent you and then hit upload. And that's all you have to do. Once you've done that, send us an email that it's complete and we will mark your test as live and have it running on your shop.